1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
6. Yada yada yada
* What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Hey, we're only at the first question and already this sucks. Let's just say that I don't have a lot of memories of my childhood. I seem to vaguely recall getting bored with cartoons at a fairly early age, but, I don't remember what I watched or why. I do have a recollection of watching the Star Trek cartoon once or twice, so I'll pick that one for lack of a better answer.
* Have you ever broken a bone?
Yes, but the guy deserved it :) (just kidding)
Seriously, I think I broke my right big toe when I was 17. I tripped while running and hurt it and the next day I dropped a huge can of cheese sauce on the same spot. To this day it still hurts me from time to time. Other than that, no.
* What are your favorite types of novels to read?
I'd say that I lean toward hard science fiction, but I sometimes read thrillers and more conventional stuff like Kingsolver and Kotzwinkle (both of whom are awesome).
Oh, and anything that either Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman put out.
* Sweet or sour?
Sour baby, all the way. I used to eat so many of that super sour gum that's popular that I would burn my tongue. I still add too much lemon to my Hollandaise sauce.
* If you were to have a super-deficiency (as opposed to a super-power), what would it be?
Every once in a while I wish I lacked emotions. Then I wouldn't give a damn about my family.